Good Morning UTK Chapter of Gamma Beta Phi,

In an effort to promote academic achievement and student development, The Gamma Beta Phi Society is accepting applications for the 2021 Gamma Beta Phi Scholarships! The Gamma Beta Phi Society awards 8 phenomenal student members across the nation with Gamma Beta Phi scholarships. These one-time scholarships vary in size (from $750 - $1,500), and each award focuses on different aspects of our Society - leadership, character, community service, and academic excellence.

Any student member in good standing is eligible to apply for our Gamma Beta Phi scholarships. Please note the specific instructions for each award. We encourage all members to apply! Scholarship applications are due by April 2nd, 2020.

For more instructions, along with the various scholarship applications, please click HERE<https://www.gammabetaphi.org/members/scholarships/>.

Take care all!!

Sharon Jean-Philippe, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Urban Forestry
Department of Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries
2505 E.J. Chapman Drive
Rm 427 Plant Biotech Bldg.
[https://ag.tennessee.edu/marketing/EmailLogos/UTIA.jpg]