Oct 13th 2021 GBP meeting | Hodges Library rm 213 |Meeting Start Time: 5:02 pm EST

Meeting Minutes:

  1. Review of Chapter meeting dates/times – we will host meetings the second Wednesday of each month at 5 pm in Hodges Library.

  1. Membership communications - We will communicate through our GBP VOLink (https://go.utk.edu/volink/), chapter listserv, and you can send an email to our chapter Gmail ([log in to unmask]).

  1. Current new members update – As of Oct. 13th 20 new members have joined, we will close the induction campaign Oct. 30th. Welcome ALL New Members: Grace Dembickie, Hallee Davis, Ryan McLear, Tyler Mier, Madyson Stuart, Lillie Franzen, Abigail Francis, Thomas Frank, Caroline Hall, Rheagan Haynes, Hope Harrison, Fredrick Melhorn, Shrujana Senthil, Bridget Bireley, Riya Vinod, Clifton Johnson III, Alison Tomichek and Jordan Antognoli!!

  1. Upcoming service project Oct. 27th we will host “Trick and Trash”, Click Here add your name and shirt size for the event. We will meet at Hodges Library on Oct. 27th at 3:30 pm to collect bags and gloves to go and clean Cumberland Ave!

  1. If you attended the Sept. 8th and/or Oct. 13th GBP Chapter Meeting Click Here to mark your attendance.

  1. Spring 2021 and Fall 2021 Induction Ceremony – Tentatively scheduled for Nov. 7th or Nov. 14th at the UT Gardens Pavilion. We will confirm by Oct. 30th and send formal invitations out to all new members and fall graduating seniors!

  1. Pay your Chapter Dues $15 - 2021 – 2022 Academic Year: https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=4A83PZULSR85N

  1. Sign up for a committee through VOLink!!

  1. Next Chapter Meeting Nov. 10th at 5 pm in Hodges Library or via ZOOM– bring your resume and let’s have pizza! The chapter meeting will be added to your calendar next week!

Meeting Adjourned 5:45 pm EST

Dr. Sharon Jean-Philippe

Professor of Urban Forestry

Chapter Advisor for Gamma Beta Phi and MANRRS

Department of Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries

2505 E J Chapman Dr, PBB 427 RM

Knoxville, Tennessee 37996

865-974-2946 Office

[log in to unmask] | fwf.tennessee.edu/extension-urban-forestry/

https://ag.tennessee.edu/marketing/EmailLogos/HCALogo.jpg