Good Afternoon UTK Chapter of Gamma Beta Phi!

The Gamma Beta Phi Society's first annual "Gamma Beta Phi National Day of Service" will happen during the week of March 22nd - March 26th!! As a chapter we are only asking for each member to complete one day of service, we are extending this endeavor to a full workweek to accommodate as many schedules as possible. Below is a “Google Form Link” for UTK Chapter members to complete to and add their shirt size to for the “Day of Service”. The deadline to complete the Google Form is March 8th, 2021.

Click Here: https://forms.gle/Nhq6rc9WDSzgoWje6

In the upcoming week(s) we will send out a link for UTK Chapter members to sign-up and select opportunities on campus.

Take care!!

Sharon Jean-Philippe, Ph.D.

Associate Professor of Urban Forestry

UT Department of FWF