Good Day All,

We will host our welcome back GBP Chapter meeting at Hodges Library Room 213 Wednesday, September 8 from 5-6pm!!

Each academic year, the Gamma Beta Phi Society identifies ways to leave lasting impacts on local communities across the nation. All members are encouraged to work together to facilitate small projects in their local communities.
Areas of project eligibility:
1. Environment
2. Caring for the Disadvantaged
3. Serving the Servers
4. Mental Health Awareness
5. Furry Friends

The UTK Chapter of Gamma Beta Phi looks forward to participating in multiple service, social, outreach projects this academic year (2021- 2022), come with your ideas!!

Mrs. Marcia Quinby (UTK Chapter President)