All Consider Applying to Be A Regional Senator!!!

From: The Gamma Beta Phi Society <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2021 3:55 PM
To: Jean-Philippe, Sharon <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fall 2021-Spring 2022 Gamma Beta Phi Regional Senators - Now Accepting Applications!

View this email in your browser<https://mailchi.mp/c39c16277659/fall-2021-spring-2022-gamma-beta-phi-regional-senators-now-accepting-applications-559879?e=d6e36f72d2>
[https://mcusercontent.com/22bb842cc82d41178830b47dc/images/b64bcdcd-d21f-23ee-27bc-b740dfedc9df.jpg]
GAMMA BETA PHI SOCIETY
Fall 2021-Spring 2022 Regional Senators
Now Accepting Applications
Application Deadline: September 20th, 2021

Greetings!

The Gamma Beta Phi Society is pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications for our Fall 2021 – Spring 2022 Gamma Beta Phi Regional Senators. Regional Senators play a vital role within the Society. As the designated leaders within their assigned geographical region, Regional Senators serve as the liaison between local Chapters and National Headquarters. They work with student leaders across the nation to organize events, promote special community service ventures, and more! On the national level, Senators help the Society prepare for our Convention, communicate major announcements to their regional Chapters, and travel across the nation to speak at induction ceremonies on behalf of the National Executive Director. These one-year experiences provides members with an opportunity to impact the lives of thousands of students through strategic leadership, community engagement, communication, and service. Through the national voting process, we will formally elect two students from each region to serve as Senators for the current academic year.  To see a geographical breakdown of each region, please click HERE<https://gammabetaphi.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=22bb842cc82d41178830b47dc&id=702bf8430f&e=d6e36f72d2>.

If you are interested in submitting an application to serve as a Fall 2021-Spring 2022 Regional Senator, please click HERE<https://gammabetaphi.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=22bb842cc82d41178830b47dc&id=70a852e9c9&e=d6e36f72d2> for general instructions and access to the digital application. Please note the deadline of September 20th, 2021.

If you have any questions or need any clarification, please feel free to contact National Headquarters at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
[Twitter]<https://gammabetaphi.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=22bb842cc82d41178830b47dc&id=fb6d7e1940&e=d6e36f72d2>
[Facebook]<https://gammabetaphi.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=22bb842cc82d41178830b47dc&id=87a75dc3b0&e=d6e36f72d2>
[Website]<https://gammabetaphi.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=22bb842cc82d41178830b47dc&id=35d7c2a9e6&e=d6e36f72d2>

Copyright © 2021 The Gamma Beta Phi Society, All rights reserved.
You are current members of The Gamma Beta Phi Society.

Our mailing address is:
The Gamma Beta Phi Society
5204 Kingston Pike Suite 31-33
Suite 31
Knoxville, Tennessee 37919

Add us to your address book<https://gammabetaphi.us6.list-manage.com/vcard?u=22bb842cc82d41178830b47dc&id=746f050b5c>

You can update your preferences<https://gammabetaphi.us6.list-manage.com/profile?u=22bb842cc82d41178830b47dc&id=746f050b5c&e=d6e36f72d2&c=1b1e1d1ccb> or unsubscribe from this list<https://gammabetaphi.us6.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=22bb842cc82d41178830b47dc&id=746f050b5c&e=d6e36f72d2&c=1b1e1d1ccb>.