[External Email]

Hello!

Please find below a couple of E-Rate reminders.

Change to Email Sender Address for One Portal Verification Code:

Since USAC implemented multi-factor authentication (MFA), some users have continued to experience issues with receiving the verification code when they attempt to log in to One Portal, USAC's MFA system. You may have noticed that the email address that sends the verification code has changed from [log in to unmask] to [log in to unmask]. This was a change USAC made to help with this issue.  USAC recommends adding [log in to unmask] to your safe senders list so that you will continue to receive the verification code each time you log in to One Portal.

Fall 2020 Training Available:

As we approach the end of the year, now might be a great time to review all the recent training webinars that USAC has to offer.  At the beginning of November, USAC held its annual training sessions in a virtual format.  These sessions were recorded and are available for you to view on the USAC website here.  As you scroll down the page, you’ll find several useful topics including;

Each of the webinar slides are available in pdf format for you to download.  You just need to click on the “watch” button beside each session, fill out the registration information, and then the webinar will automatically begin.

As always, should you have any questions, please reach out to your Regional Assistant Director or you can also contact me.  We are happy to help you!

All the best,

Liz

Liz Thigpen Schreck, Director

Ocoee River Regional Library

State E-rate Coordinator for Public Libraries

Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett

718 George St., NW, Athens, TN 37303

Phone (423) 745-5194 – office;  (423) 649-1583 - direct

Regional Toll Free - (855) 692-8186

Fax (423) 649-1501

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Secretary of State Social Media Links:

www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState

www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline