[External Email]

Have you been wishing you had joined the new Arkansas cohort of Emporia's SLIM?  Wondering if you could start this spring?  If so, you might like to join us for a Zoom session this Saturday at noon.  Here we'll be discussing info specific to joining the new Arkansas cohort in the spring 2021 semester.

If you would like to join us, please register here:                https://bit.ly/3gMUQ7b

If you are interested in more AR information but cannot make this time, please register and make a note in the comments field.  I'll be happy to arrange a time to talk with you personally.

There will be no formal presentation, but plenty of discussion with time for questions.  If you are unfamiliar with SLIM and would like to watch a recording of a general session about the program, you may do so here:
               https://emporiastate.zoom.us/rec/share/-eh8f4rt3GlLf5HP7h7UAIkFM5rXX6a80CdLr_INzE5Vl4bOAt1CLGnQpjha77Cv?startTime=1591649220000

Because this is a new cohort, students who register by spring are eligible for a $1000 scholarship from SLIM.  Don't miss this opportunity!  Hope to see many of you on Saturday at noon!

Tina Murdock

Director, Arkansas Program

School of Library and Information Management

Office:  Bailey Library
Hendrix College
1600 Washington Ave.
Conway, AR  72032