Just a proud note that Robert Oermann, the dean of music writers in Nashville, who collaborated on the book is a member of the NPL Library Board!

Kent

From: Tennessee Library Association and other Tennessee librarians <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, December 7, 2020 8:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: And, speaking of Dolly

Attention: This email originated from a source external to Metro Government. Please exercise caution when opening any attachments or links from external sources.

Check out her new book, “Songteller”… especially on audio book!  It is fascinating to hear about her life, influences, and origins of some of her songs!

Susan Jennings