Hi all!

Someone from the University of Missouri reached out to me to check if any of our doctoral students would be interested in their non-tenure track position: “Mizzou is looking for an NTT faculty member with the ALA-MLIS and a second graduate degree (ideally a doctorate but we’ll consider a second master’s degree if applicants are not finished with the Ph.D. by August). The position is mostly teaching and administrative, so we would ideally like someone with strong management skills. And it would require relocation to Columbia, MO.”

For more details see the attached position description. If interested, apply as soon as possible.

Good luck!

-DP

Devendra Potnis, PhD

Associate Professor