Dear friends and colleagues in the GRC, I hope that you and your families are doing well and staying safe! Viruses has asked me to put together a special issue on "Ranaviruses and Anti-ranaviral Immunity". I thought that this might be great opportunity to bring together some of the recent work within our community. Please visit the website for more details and consider contributing a manuscript or a review to this special issue. https://www.mdpi.com/journal/viruses/special_issues/Ranaviruse_Immune The deadline for manuscript submission is May 31, 2021. I wish you all the very best and hope to see you in person sooner than later! Leon Grayfer