Leon,

I think I will pass on the offer.  There are better and more up-to-date folks to ask.  I guess I am not over the hill yet....but am getting there.

Take care...stay safe.  A NSF proposal I submitted a year ago with James Jancovich and Tom Waltzek (designed to explore the function of FV3 genes) was not favorably reviewed (based largely on the absence of antibodies needed for pull-down and cell localization experiments).  I think at 73 it is time to pass the torch to another group of virologists.  I still think there is much to be learned using FV3 as a model...but it will need to be someone else to do it.

Greg