Vicky:

I apologize for the delay in response.

I am unaware of anyone testing the effectiveness of hydrogen peroxide inactivating ranavirus.  I am copying the Global Ranavirus Consortium LISTSERV…there be may be someone on the list that has information.

We summarized some information on disinfectants in this publication (see the Appendix): http://fwf.ag.utk.edu/mgray/Publications/Grayetal2017.pdf

All the Best, Matt Gray

=====================

Matthew J. Gray, Ph.D., Professor

Associate Director, UTIA Center for Wildlife Health

University of Tennessee Institute of Agriculture (UTIA)

UTIA Amphibian Disease Laboratory

274 Ellington Plant Sciences Building

Knoxville, TN 37996-4563 USA

865-974-2740 Office / 865-974-4714 Fax

[log in to unmask] | ag.tennessee.edu/cwh/

/var/folders/99/yrhnd1r93lq_jkj940p3yblw0000gn/T/com.microsoft.Outlook/WebArchiveCopyPasteTempFiles/cidac889932-161f-4030-bab3-ac3a64b3c5ee

UTIA Bsal Project: https://bsalproject.tennessee.edu