Definitely a good idea Leon. For example could perhaps screen nanobody libraries with recombinant proteins. Monoclonal would be better, but I don’t feel sufficiently expert anymore in this area that has changed so much. Martin is still doing some (we collaborate a bit on this) but doing it the old fashion way.

Jacques

Jacques ROBERT, Ph. D. He/him/his

Professor & Vice Chair, Microbiology & Immunology
Professor, Environmental Medicine
Director of the Xenopus laevis Research Resource for Immunobiology

Program Director of the BS/MS IMV graduate program

Undergraduate Track Coordinator and Advisor for the BMB Concentration, UPBM

University of Rochester, Medical Center
Box 672, Room 2-11124, MRBX
Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Phone: office: (585) 275-1722; lab: (585) 275-5359
Email: [log in to unmask]

Faculty profile: http://www.urmc.rochester.edu/people/22613172-jacques-robert

Lab site: http://www.urmc.rochester.edu/labs/robert-lab/

Xenopus laevis Resource for Immunobiology:

 http://www.urmc.rochester.edu/microbiology-immunology/resources/xenopus-laevis/

Use of the return email address on this message for commercial purposes
is prohibited. The transmission of unsolicited commercial material is
prohibited under federal laws (47 USC 227). Civil penalties and claims
of $500.00 per occurrence (47 USC 227[c]) may be assessed for violations.