Good Afternoon Geographers and Sustainers – Please see below for an internship opportunity with Knox County Engineering. Thanks to Alexis Andershock from the UTK Center for Career Development for sending this our way.

MC

From: Andershock, Alexis <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2020 3:36 PM
To: Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Social Media Job Post

Hello,

I have an internship that has a quick application deadline, so I told the employer we could share with our students heavily. The position will be sent in my career newsletter tomorrow and on December 30th. I was wondering if you could share the position on your social media accounts? I have attached the logo the company uses on their Handshake profile. Below is a description (feel free to adjust format as needed):

Interested in working in the waste management industry? Apply for a part-time internship with Knox County Engineering and Public Works! The Program Assistant intern will perform administrative and support operational tasks in support of Knox County Solid Waste, perform public outreach at Knox County recycling facilities, and plan and support waste reduction and zero waste community events. Find out more information and apply on Handshake by January 1st!

Let me know if you have any questions and have a great day!

Best,

Alexis

Alexis Andershock
Career Coach, Agriculture & Environmental Sciences

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Center for Career Development and Academic Exploration
Student Union Level 2

career.utk.edu/

Big Orange. Big Ideas.

Employers—Register NOW to attend one of our Spring 2021 Job Fairs!