Greeting Campus Communicators,

As we wrap up 2020 and campus get quieter, we want to remind all that special hazards emerge in the holiday season.

Whether tiredness leading to errors or auto accidents, winter weather, decorating, or food safety, we will spend this month sharing reminders and information.

This month we have placed some shareable media in a OneDrive/SharePoint site. We will continue to add media and through the month share to our Facebook page.

Please visit our monthly theme post here. https://www.facebook.com/utkehs/posts/3607422206015782

We encourage you to visit and share as best serves your groups. If you like something in particular or ever have suggestions we are open to feedback.

Have a Happy and Safe Holiday!

James M. Cantu, M.S., CIT, CHMM

Training, Development & Communications Manager

Environmental Health & Safety

1425 Tee Martin Drive

414 East Stadium Hall

University of Tennessee, Knoxville

865.974.5084

[log in to unmask]" alt="EHS-EmailSignatureONLY-Logo A">

[log in to unmask]" alt="2020.12 Holiday-Signature">

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html