[External Email]

Ain’t no virtual conference like a Library Collective virtual conference ‘cuz a Library Collective virtual conference isn’t 8 hours of mind numbing Zoom meetings. Instead, we’re reimagining what a virtual library conference can be with The Connection 2021.

Registration Includes:

  • Access to live plenary sessions that actively engage everyone, hold your attention, and stoke your curiosity and imagination!

  • Peer reviewed asynchronous learning content -- think: self-guided tutorials, podcasts, videos, etc. -- published every weekday throughout the month!

  • Access to all recorded and asynchronous content for 30-days post-event!

  • Weird, fun, funky, and fantastic surprises throughout, including prizes and giveaways!

  • Some cool, exclusive thank you swag via snail mail!

Do you miss humans? Do you want them to invade your computer with fanny pack dances, interactive workouts, nerdy cocktail hours, and some practical stuff too?

Then go ahead find out more and register before we sell out!

The Library Collective Connection Team

www.thelibrarycollective.org/program

Ashley Roach-Freiman
Instruction Services Librarian