[External Email]

Did you hear?  Do you know?  TLA is now accepting proposals for the 2021 Conference

Our theme for this year is: Tell Your Story: Shifting Perceptions

Here is your chance to share with colleagues ways in which we are shifting perceptions of what libraries and librarians look like and provide so that each of us has AHA! moments that we can take back to our respective communities to change the narrative and how our communities perceive the work we do.

Of course, we hope o be able to have and in-person conference in Memphis but are working on plans just in case that doesn’t happen.  More information coming on that later.

Just for your convenience, here is the direct link to the form on the TLA website - https://www.tnla.org/general/custom.asp?page=2021proposal

We hope to hear from you …soon.

Missy Dillingham
Children's Services Manager | City of Brentwood
Main: 615-371-0090
8109 Concord Road | Brentwood, TN 37027
www.brentwoodtn.gov