Good Morning Geographers and Sustainers,

Recent alum Mimi Thomas just shared a job opening with me to pass on to you. Mimi will be starting a new position in December and is looking for her replacement at the South Carolina Upstate Alliance. Some of you may have a leg up on the competition because you met with Mimi this week at the Career Mingle. Details and job posting below.

My previous position is now posted on my organization's website, and my supervisor wanted me to pass this to you all to see if there were any recent graduates or upcoming December graduates that may be interested/qualified. See link to the posting here: https://www.upstatescalliance.com/job-opening/

Michael Camponovo

GIS Outreach Coordinator

University of Tennessee

(865) 974-5348