Good morning UT communicators,

The Office of the Dean of Students is happy to announce the opening of the Big Orange Pantry to help meet the increase in short-term meal assistance program demand and basic needs assistance requests. Thank you to the campus community for your support, partnership, and contributions to help make this effort a reality.

The pantry is open to students, staff, and faculty. Additional information can be found online at dos.utk.edu/big-orange-pantry.

We need your help to spread the word about this new resource! Attached you will find a communications kit to help you promote the Big Orange Pantry. In addition, we have created a Google Drive folder with graphics for you to use: tiny.utk.edu/BOPgraphics.

Feel free to use your own messaging to promote the pantry and you are always welcome to share what we are posting on our Student Life social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram

Thanks in advance for your help. Please reach out if you have any questions.

--
signature_1041641650

Alyssa Janssen
Student Life Communications