Happy Big Orange Friday, y’all. I hope everyone if staying safe and connected during these trying times.

I will be hosting several virtual sessions in the coming weeks to help familiarize campus communicators with the university’s brand message strategy and to provide guidance for using our messages to align content creation and storytelling across the university. The session description, dates, and registration link are available on the campus events calendar at https://calendar.utk.edu/event/brand_message_guidance_for_campus_communicators#.X7blthNKjUI.

Have a happy Thanksgiving. Take care of yourselves and one another.

Jacob

--

Jacob Rudolph
Associate Vice Chancellor