Greetings from the UT Veterans Resource Center,

With priority registration approaching, now is the time to schedule your advising appointment to ensure that you are prepared once priority registration opens on Nov. 2nd. Please be sure to take advantage of this time, because classes can fill up rather quick.

If you intend to utilize any VA benefit next semester (i.e. Post 9/11 GI Bill, Montgomery GI Bill, VR&E, etc.) please be sure to submit all necessary paperwork to this office as soon as possible.  I have also attached an Enrollment Certification Form<https://veterans.utk.edu/enrollment-certification-form/>. This form will be completed and submitted to our office once you are registered for classes.

Please remember that we also have a textbook program where you can check out books for the full semester for any of your classes, when available. There will also be scantrons, test booklets, calculators, and other school supplies when available.

If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Veterans Resource Center via phone or email. If requested, a Zoom meeting may be arranged as well. Thank you for all that you do!

Respectfully,

-Tom C.

Thomas (Tom) Cruise

Coordinator I