This is a great opportunity to attend a professional meeting virtually at no charge!

Carol Tenopir

As president of the Tennessee Health Sciences Library Association (THeSLA) I’d like to extend an invite to UT Knoxville MSIS students to attend our annual meeting. This may be of particular interest to students who are curious about health sciences or medical librarianship. Usually we meet in person and request a fee to cover food, etc., but due to current events we have opened the meeting to all, virtually and free of cost. If you are interested in the schedule and other info, please see the link below. We are fortunate to have several speakers including one from the National Library of Medicine as well as the current director of the CDC library. Attendees may pick and choose specific sessions depending on their availability.

Emily Weyant, MSLIS, AHIP

Senior Clinical Reference Librarian / Assistant Professor

ETSU Quillen College of Medicine Library

Invitation to the Tennessee Health Sciences Library Association's Annual Meeting (Free!)

You're invited to join us at the THeSLA annual meeting held virtually, Nov 5-6, Thurs-Fri. See the link below for our schedule and registration options. Registration for this event is free in light of current times. However, if you wish to make a donation to THeSLA that option is available and would be appreciated. Links to individual sessions will be sent to registrants closer to the date of the event itself. If you have any questions about this, please let me know. We hope to "see" you there!

Schedule and registration:

https://www.theslatn.org/upcoming-events/#!event/register/2020/11/5/thesla-2020-virtual-meeting

Thank you and have a wonderful week!

Best wishes,