[External Email]

We here at Oklahoma Forestry Services are glad to announce our upcoming internship program for summer 2021.  My list is probably well out of date so if you have a better contact please pass this along to them with a note to send me their contact information.

Thanks for all you do for your students.

Craig Marquardt | Area Forester

Oklahoma Department of Agriculture, Food, and Forestry

Forestry Services

PO Box 297, Wilburton, OK  74578

918.465.2056 | c. 918.527.2764

www.forestry.ok.gov

[Pinwheel Logo]<http://Oklahoma.gov>[cid:b202c1c5-f7b0-44e0-90d0-10742afd54c3]

Our Mission is to conserve, enhance, and protect Oklahoma's forests and natural resources for present and future generations.

To view the FWFjobs archives or Join/Leave the list go to:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/fwfjobs.html