Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: twsmcdonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date: October 28, 2020 at 6:32:34 PM EDT
To: TWS CUEWG <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Please share agency biologist job with grad students and colleagues

[External Email]

  Hi Everyone,  I've attached a job posting for the deer and moose project leader position here in Massachusetts.  Please share with any recent grad students or other colleagues you think might be interested.  Mass DFW is a good organization for which to work; this was my first job (started it mid-PhD, which they were also funding) and I really enjoyed my time there and have known the subsequent folks who have done it.  It actually got bumped up a grade since I was in it, from a Bio 3 to a Bio 4, too.  We have statewide whitetail deer hunting, suburban deer issues (but not as bad as other places), few captive deer facilities, and no moose hunting (but a moose population).

I apologize if this is a redundant message, I tried posting it earlier today and it didn't seem to go through, at least I didn't get it or see it in the group when I checked.

Thanks so much,
John