Hi All,

Here is the Zoom link to the recording of Dr. Gill痴 fascinating colloquium talk today!

https://tennessee.zoom.us/rec/share/08PGcmRWkUJL_dw-9APUEay53wt3n3j0Wz9gEg5kM6ULiWtWbXTG6wcFeHIKa8HF.ULvGy_5Tym_kexhL

Thank you for attending the Fall 2020 Geography Colloquium series, and I hope everyone has a great rest of the semester!

Best,
Hannah
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
Hannah Victoria Herrero, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Geography
University of Tennessee

315 Burchfiel Geography Building

1000 Phillip Fulmer Way

Knoxville, TN 37996-0925

865-974-6043 (Office)

386-451-3045 (Cell)

Big Orange. Big Ideas.

Guest Editor Applied Sciences Special Issue:
Dynamics of the Global Savanna and Grasslands Biomes