Hi all,

We would like to bring to light the University of Tennessee’s Association of Geography and Sustainers amongst our faculty and students! If it were not an inconvenience, we would like faculty to share the attached flyer in an announcement on Canvas or briefly during class time to encourage students to join us in our twice monthly meetings.

Leadership opportunities, community service, and raising awareness of our department’s achievements are readily available to all members, whether or not they are Geography or Sustainability majors/minors.

We appreciate your support and valuable class time! Thank you for being a part of our mission. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to reach out to Co-Presidents: Maya Rao ([log in to unmask]) and Megan Porter ([log in to unmask]).

Sincerely,

UTAGS Leadership Team