From: SEDAAG <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, October 1, 2020 3:39 PM
To: Alderman, Derek <
Subject: SEDAAG 2020 meeting abstract submission deadline - Oct 9th

[External Email]

SouthEastern Division of the Association of American Geographers

View this email online

Dear Members,

The 2020 SEDAAG Meeting abstract submission deadline is October 9th. Special Session deadline is tomorrow (Oct 2nd). For registration and abstract submission please visit https://sedaag.org/2020-sedaag-meeting-2/

Thank you

Shrinidhi

SouthEastern Division of the
Association of American Geographers
sedaag.org

c/o UNC Press Journals | 116 S. Boundary Street | Chapel Hill, NC 27514

https://sedaag.org/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/emails/themes/default/images/twitter.png

© SEDAAG

To change your subscription, click here.

https://sedaag.org/?noti=MTQ5OzcwNDs2YzYxZmQ0ODQyYTY1NjliMzgzYjY1OTM3OTA5MTE4MQ%3D%3D