Hi all!

Bruce LaMattina in ORE shared a unique opportunity for our STEM undergrad students this morning. The Office of Naval Research launched a new digital education program today and is offering a $200 stipend to the first 3,000 students who watch and participate. It would be great if UT students received the lion’s share of those stipends—I know I would have loved an opportunity to get extra cash when I was a student!

Please share this opportunity as soon as possible with STEM students in your colleges and departments. If you look at the video topics, you’ll see that this is eligible for all STEM fields.

More details are at the new SERVE program website (also worth sharing with your students). https://serve.utk.edu/news/office-of-naval-research-offers-stipend-as-part-of-naval-horizons/

Thanks so much!

Erin

signature_29163020