Please see the information below about the upcoming Job Fair next week.

Also, there will be drop-in hours today from 2-3pm today to get your resume polished before the job fair. Drop-in sign ups are below!

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Veterans Resource Center
G020 Hodges Library
1015 Volunteer Blvd
Knoxville Tn 37996

VRC Phone 865-974-5420    VRC Fax 865-974-8517
Our website address is http://veterans.utk.edu/

Subject: Virtual Resume Drop-Ins & Career Fairs

Virtual Job Fairs are next week! Don't forget to register:

Monday, September 28th- Engineering/STEM Job & Internship Fair

Tuesday, September 29th- Supply Chain Management Job & Internship Fair

Wednesday, September 30th- Business/Retail/Government Job & Internship Fair

Tips for Virtual Job Fairs:

Virtual job fairs and recruiting events are becoming common for many employers and industries. Virtual events are a great way to engage with employers who may not travel to the University of Tennessee campus, find more opportunities, and enhance your network.

career.utk.edu

Career Drop-In Hours today from 2-3pm via zoom https://tennessee.zoom.us/j/99096607834

Cierra Bussard
Disability, Veteran, Inclusion Initiatives Career Coach

Thanks,

Cierra

Cierra Bussard, M.S.

She/Her/Hers

Disability, Veteran, and Inclusion Initiatives Coach

Academic & Career Exploration Coach

(865) 974-6860

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville

Center for Career Development and Academic Exploration

201 Student Union

1015 Phillip Fulmer Way

Knoxville, TN 37996

Register NOW for our Virtual Fall Job Fairs: