[External Email]
These are FREE virtual events sponsored by Chattanooga State!  Feel free to share with others that may be interested!

Susan Jennings

From: Faculty and Staff Announcements <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2020 2:52 PM
To: Faculty and Staff Announcements <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: YA-hoo Fest 2020 and Writers@Work 2020

Please do not reply to Faculty.Staff .  Please send all replies to the original sender of this email.

________________________________
From: Joel Henderson <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Campus Community,

A quick reminder that two of our favorite literary events have gone virtual this semester, so invite your friends from all over.

YA-hoo Fest 2020 will take place September 14-17, and it will feature 6 interactive panel discussions made up of over 2 dozen Young Adult literature authors from across the country. All sessions will be offered free via Zoom, but pre-registration is required. Visit www.yahoofest.org<http://www.yahoofest.org> for more details, the complete author lineup, and registration info. Our very own ChattState bookstore is the official YA-hoo Fest book seller, and they have a full lineup of titles by our participating authors.

Writers@Work 2020 will focus on Daniel Wallace and his award-winning novel Big Fish. Our celebration of the book will take place September 21-25, and it, too, will offer a slate of free events via Zoom. For a complete list of the events and registration details, visit www.chattbigread.org<http://www.chattbigread.org>.

Join the Humanities Department as we celebrate reading and great books!

[cid:dd1aaa53-4365-4ae0-8f6c-158416d4eb69]

Joel B. Henderson, Ph.D.
Humanities Department Chair
Professor of English
Chattanooga State Community College