[External Email]

Join Us!

We are the Network of the National Library of Medicine (NNLM), a collaborative group of libraries and other organizations dedicated to improving the health literacy of our communities through promotion of reliable health information resources and instruction on how to use them. We serve everyone from all spectrums of the health care transaction – from health professionals to patients and all are welcome to join us. Membership and all services are FREE!

NNLM is one of the outreach arms of the National Library of Medicine (NLM) and is divided into 8 regions across the country. We are the Southeastern/Atlantic region and we serve these states and territories:

Alabama, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, the US Virgin Islands, Virginia and West Virginia

[If you’re from another state, find your regional contacts here.]

Complete our New Member Application and join us in the fight against health disparities. As part of your free membership, you can:

We’d love to welcome you to the network – Please reach out and let me know how we can be of assistance to you and your community.

Join us!  New Member Application

Wishing you healthy & happy communities,

Nancy

Nancy Patterson, MLS
Network Engagement Coordinator
NNLM, Southeastern/Atlantic Region
University of Maryland, Baltimore
Health Sciences & Human Services Library
Currently working remotely:  [log in to unmask]