[External Email]
SELA Centennial Committee
Save the Date
November 12, 2020
Signal Mountain, TN

On November 12, 1920, one hundred librarians from seven Southeastern states met in Signal Mountain, Tennessee at the first Southeastern Librarians' Conference.

A centennial celebration is being planned on the day and the location where SELA began, November 12th at Signal Mountain, Tennessee. Our gathering will be at the Signal Mountain Library (additional information will be forthcoming).

We hope that you will be able to attend this once in a 100-year celebration. If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Gordon Baker [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for specific information regarding the Signal Mountain Celebration.

Stephanie J. Adams, MSLS, MBA
Electronic Resources Librarian
Associate Professor
Angelo & Jennette Volpe Library
Box 5066
Cookeville, TN 38505
P 931.372.3545
E [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[Tennessee Tech Logo]<https://www.tntech.edu/>