Dear Faculty and Undergraduate students,

  This Thursday at 3pm the UT Association of Geographers and Sustainers (UTAGS) will be holding their first deparment-wide meeting for all undergraduate students.  Please consider attending.  This is great opportunity to meet other students and to find out more about Departmental events and opportunities.  Below you will find the link to the zoom meeting and the password.  Faculty, please announce this meeting in your courses for students who are not on the list serve.

Thank you!
Solange.

Here is the link. We are meeting at 3 pm on Thursday and the password is "utags".

Hi there,

Maya Rao is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: UTAGS
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://tennessee.zoom.us/j/91397617538
    Password: utags

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll):  +13126266799,91397617538#  or +16468769923,91397617538#

Or Telephone:
    Dial:
    +1 312 626 6799 (US Toll)
    +1 646 876 9923 (US Toll)