Reminder that colloquium starts in half an hour!

Best,
Hannah
——————————————
Hannah Victoria Herrero, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Geography
University of Tennessee

315 Burchfiel Geography Building

1000 Phillip Fulmer Way

Knoxville, TN 37996-0925

865-974-6043 (Office)

386-451-3045 (Cell)

Big Orange. Big Ideas.

Guest Editor Applied Sciences Special Issue:
Dynamics of the Global Savanna and Grasslands Biomes