Folks,

The digital trial of the Royal Geographical Society Archives was supposed to end last month, but seems to still be available at this link:

Trial access has been set up for Royal Geographical Society Digital Archive.  https://libguides.utk.edu/databases/54956296 .

If the "Lookbook" attached piques your interest, have a look at that database.

Right now we have a trial subscription, through 9/28/2020.  The library will want to know if you think that continuing to make this resource available is a good investment of library resources.

As with all online resources, if you find something in the archive that is useful for your research or teaching, I advise you to download it now, rather than assume you can access later.

Sincerely,

Sally

Sally P. Horn, Professor
Department of Geography