Dear All,

UTAGS (The Alliance for Geographers and Sustainers) will be holding their first meeting this Thursday from 3-4 (the zoom link is below).  The meeting will focus specifically on electing leadership for this academic year (2020-2021). As you may know, COVID and the lockdown last semester meant that elections for new leadership for AY 2020-2021 did not occur.  While this is a strange year and we probably won't be able to do a lot of events or meetings, leadership for UTAGS is more important than ever.  Since we are doing everything online and many students and faculty aren't even coming to campus, your participation in some of the committees and events, and as UG representatives can help you, the undergraduate students, keep informed about what it going on in the department and on campus, and also keep us, the faculty and staff, informed of any issues or concerns that the Geography and Sustainability students might be dealing with.

Below is a list of the positions that need to be filled for this year.  If you would like to nominate someone or yourself for any of these positions, please email me with the name of the position and the person you want to nominate. We will then hold elections during the UTAG meeting.  None of the positions require a big time commitment.

Available Positions:
LINK TO ZOOM MEETING: Thursday, September 17, 3-4 pm.

https://tennessee.zoom.us/j/91881345809