Good Afternoon Geographers and Sustainers,
This is a reminder that our last Zoom-Side chat of the semester is happening on Thursday September 17, 2020 from 4:30 pm - 5:15 pm with Edie Punt and John Nelson from ESRI. Anyone who has taken my 311 course has seen a lot of their work before. Zoom details are below the line.

Also, there is a non-profit in Grundy County Tennessee who is looking for an AmeriCorp Vista member to help with their opioid mapping initiative. If you are interested in using your geospatial skills for good while working with an assortment of professionals in local government, this is a great way to gain experience. Contact Charlene Hipsher with the Align9 non-profit if you have additional questions: Charlene Hipsher [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Description below:

The eligibility requirements for an AmeriCorp VISTA are as follows:

*         Be 18 years or older (no upper age limit)

*         Pass a national service criminal history check.

*         Hold one of the following citizenship or legal residency statuses: US citizen, US National, Lawful Permanent Resident (i.e. Green Card status), and persons legally residing within a state.
For more info visit, https://www.nationalservice.gov/programs/americorps/americorps-programs/americorps-vista/life-vista-member

VISTAs are Volunteers in Service to America.  They are not employees, however they do receive a living stipend.  A member can have another job and serve as a VISTA.  There are benefits for college loan repayment as well as insurance benefits for VISTA.

Our primary goal for this project is to develop a process and relationships with the 9th Judicial Drug Task Force and the Medical Examiners for the 9th Judicial District and map overdose deaths across our district (Roane, Loudon, Morgan and Meigs Counties.  I serve as the project supervisor.  A lot of the work can be done by zoom and/or from a home computer.

Hi there,

Michael Camponovo is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Zoom-side Chats
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://tennessee.zoom.us/j/99889471273
    Password: burchfiel

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll):  +16468769923,99889471273#  or +13017158592,99889471273#

Or Telephone:
    Dial:
    +1 646 876 9923 (US Toll)
    +1 301 715 8592 (US Toll)
    +1 312 626 6799 (US Toll)
    +1 669 900 6833 (US Toll)
    +1 253 215 8782 (US Toll)
    +1 346 248 7799 (US Toll)
    Meeting ID: 998 8947 1273
    International numbers available: https://tennessee.zoom.us/u/aba5IJT1Je

Or an H.323/SIP room system:
    H.323: 162.255.37.11 (US West) or 162.255.36.11 (US East)
    Meeting ID: 998 8947 1273
    Password: 916173

    SIP: [log in to unmask]
    Password: 916173