Good Morning Geographers and Sustainers,
The Tennessee Geographic Information Council (TNGIC), our state GIS community, is hosting our annual fall conference in October. Like all other large events during the pandemic, we'll be virtual. You are all welcome to attend. I also encourage you to be more actively involved by submitting a presentation (pre-recorded with live Q and A), a static map, or interactive map for the conference. Details for the event are below. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Who: TNGIC
What: TNGIC Virtual Fall forum
When: October 7-8, 2020 | 9:30 am - 12:30 am ET (you have the option to register for one day or both as your schedule allows)
Where: Zoom
Cost: Free
Door Prizes: Yep
Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tngic-virtual-fall-forum-registration-119037481311
Submit a presentation here: https://survey123.arcgis.com/share/444eb918455c48dba5434d8a0be47e90
Submit a static or interactive map here: https://tngic-map-gallery-enrgis.hub.arcgis.com/
October 7 Keynote: Adam Carnow, ESRI Community Evangelist
October 8 Keynote: Jason Duke, USFWS

Thanks,

Michael Camponovo
GIS Outreach Coordinator