Students: Are you looking for a minor or a second major and interested in the Middle East? Come learn about Middle East Studies (virtually) on Sept. 21, 5 p.m. See details below.

University of Tennessee Knoxville

Middle East Studies Program

Photo of a globe, mosque, trinkets, and city

Interest Meeting and Meet & Greet

Middle East Studies Program is an interdisciplinary major and minor that focuses on the region of the Middle East, past present, and future. Our goal is to provide students with top-level interdisciplinary training in the history, culture, literature, politics, and religions of the Middle East.

On Monday, September 21, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. Chair Dr. Krista Wiegand will host a virtual information session. The informal session will provide more information on how to get involved!

The Zoom meeting link can be found here

Contact Us

Howard H. Baker Jr Center for Public Policy
1640 Cumberland Avenue
Knoxville, TN 37996
Phone: 865-974-0931
Email: [log in to unmask]

Online: bakercenter.utk.edu

Twitter

Facebook

Instagram

YouTube

This email was sent to [log in to unmask].
Add us to your address book to continue receiving our emails.

Unsubscribe