      Annual Membership Drive

August 10-21, 2020

UT Gardens Annual Membership Drive

We're close to our goal of $15,000 in memberships and the drive ends tomorrow. Join or renew now, and your membership can help us reach that goal!

The UT Gardens system contributes an invaluable service to the community by providing beautifully designed plant collections that are free and open for one and all. We are a non-profit organization relying on membership fees, fundraising events, grants and donations to continue our day-to-day operations. Please help us continue our mission to inspire, educate, and cultivate an appreciation of plants through horticultural displays, educational programs, and research.

Thank you to those who've already joined or renewed their membership to the UT Gardens during our annual drive! We greatly appreciate your support. You'll receive your membership card in the mail soon!

Recognized in 2013 as the official botanical gardens of the state of Tennessee, the University of Tennessee Gardens located in Knoxville, Jackson and Crossville are part of the UT Institute of Agriculture.

The gardens are open during all seasons and are free to the public.

Office: (865) 974-7324, Fax: 865-974-1947, Address: 252 Ellington Plant Science Building, 2431 Joe Johnson Drive, Knoxville, TN 37996

Facebook
Twitter
Unsubscribe