[External Email]

Hello,

Please see the message below from author Phil Bildner and The Author Village Team.

Hello!

In case you don't know about us, I wanted to introduce you to The Author Village. We're a group of like-minded and forward-thinking children's book authors and educators. Some of our authors include Laurie Halse Anderson, Meg Medina, Dan Santat, Tiffany Jackson, LeUyen Pham, and Rafael Lopez. Some of our educators include Cornelius Minor, Donalyn Miller, Pernille Ripp, and Sara K. Ahmed.

During this moment of pandemic learning, we recognize how important it is for young people as well as educators and librarians to stay connected to their various and respective communities. So if you are scheduling an author visit to your school or library, coordinating keynotes and breakout sessions for your conference, or planning professional development workshops and opportunities for educators and librarians, we hope you'll keep us in mind. We’ll be happy to help craft a program to fit your specific goals and needs.

And if you're interested, on Sunday evening August 30th at 7 PM (ET), we'll be hosting a professional development workshop for educators led by Kass Minor and Cornelius Minor. The 60-minute interactive workshop is called, "Redefining Back-to-School Basics." It's an authentic, rooted-in-reality conversation about this upcoming school year. It promises to be human-centered as well as teacher loving and up-lifting.

We hope you'll join us. You can register here.

Thank you in advance,

Phil Bildner and The Author Village Team

www.TheAuthorVillage.com