[External Email]
All,

The latest issue of the TLA Newsletter is at long last available!  As you may remember, our winter issue was ready to go and full of pre-conference content, and then the pandemic hit.  The Executive Director, TLA President, and I made a decision to skip that issue considering the timing and availability of the designer and new content under the time and technology constraints.  This issue is marked as Winter/Spring, and there may be another newsletter quite soon to cover summer.

Here is the issue:  https://cdn.ymaws.com/www.tnla.org/resource/collection/67D9B2E1-B81F-47CE-8475-FD9071EEBE16/2020_26-1-2_Winter_Spring.pdf

I have enjoyed my role as newsletter editor and graciously pass the torch to Dwight Hunter.

Thank you all!
Holly

Holly Mills
Public Services Librarian
Angelo & Jennette Volpe Library, Box 5066
Tennessee Tech University
P 931.372.3544
E [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
https://www.tntech.edu/library<http://https/www.tntech.edu/library>
[Tennessee Tech Logo]<https://www.tntech.edu/>