[External Email]

PLEASE EXCUSE CROSS POSTING

The ALA RUSA Business Research Competencies document was officially endorsed by SLA B&F in June 2020.  The document helps define and frame fundamentals of business research.  To learn about the document and its potential uses, register for the RUSA Webinar on August 12, 2020 as noted below.

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Ilana Stonebraker
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 12:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [brass-l] Learn About Business Research Competencies- August 12th webinar

BRASS members,

August 12th we will host a webinar about the Business Research Competencies. Here's a great chance for you to learn about competencies, hear how they are applied and allocate time to think together how we can integrate this into our work.

Please register today!

Thanks,

Ilana Stonebraker

BRASS Past Chair