Do you want to see digitized primary sources on your social media feed? If so, follow the Digital Library of Tennessee’s (DLTN) Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/DLTenn! This summer, DLTN began posting weekly content from https://tn.dp.la shared by our partner institutions focusing on current events, monthly heritage celebrations, and Tennessee history broadly. Now that so much of our lives and work are online, it is especially important to raise awareness of these digital resources. Please share this page with both your fellow colleagues and library patrons.

For those institutions that already share some of their resources with us, we would love suggestions on which of your materials you’d like us to highlight. If there’s something you really want to see shared, don’t hesitate to let us know.

Are you interested in promoting your library’s resources, but haven’t previously collaborated with DLTN? Feel free to get in contact with us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and we can talk you through the process of becoming a DLTN partner. You can also find more information about the DLTN committee here - https://www.tenn-share.org/AF_MemberCommittee.asp?committeeid=28.

Thanks,
Meredith

Meredith Hale
Metadata Librarian