Hello everyone,

To continue to foster an inclusive and welcoming environment at SIS, you now have the option to add your pronouns to your SIS “GTA/Doctoral” directory listing (the faculty and staff have begun opting in, as you can see at:  https://sis.utk.edu/people?staff-category=faculty).

Some benefits of announcing your pronoun preferences, as shared in the Pride Center’s Safe Zone program, are that:

If you would like to add your pronouns to your directory listing, just contact Hillary Tune ([log in to unmask]), and share your pronouns with her (e.g., She/Her/Hers; He/Him/His; They/Them/Their; or other variation). She can also help you update any other directory information, if needed.

And as always, as the Diversity &Inclusion Officer at the School, don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, comments, suggestions etc.. I also invite you to check out our updated Diversity & Inclusion webpage for more information on initiatives at the School, College, University and in our Knoxville Community. You can also find some select Diversity & Inclusion Instructional Resources, under Teaching, on our Faculty Central webpage.

Cheers,
Carolyn

--

Carolyn Hank, Ph.D.

Pronouns: she, her, hers

Assistant Professor

School of Information Sciences

University of Tennessee

420B Communications Building

1345 Circle Park Drive

Knoxville TN 37996-0341

865-974-4049 (office)

865-242-7170 (mobile)

[log in to unmask] (email)

facebook30  instagramupdated  twitter30  linkedinlogo30top-spacer
twolinelogospacer