From: Sean Munday <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 8:28 AM
Subject: Fall Conference - Update
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Folks,

I'm sure most of you were expecting this email sooner or later, but due to COVID-19 (and changes to our travel and conference policies) I'm sorry to say that we are going to need to cancel our in-person conference in Asheville.  I'm personally very disappointed as our gatherings are something that I very much look forward to every year...especially the evenings!  I want to thank all the wonderful folks at NCSU and NC A&T that spent a great deal of time and effort trying to plan for the best (North Carolina) conference we could have.

With that being said I wanted to get a feel from our colleagues across the southern region on whether you're still interested in a "Charleston" style gathering?  I know we are all feeling a bit overwhelmed in dealing with our own financial issues related to COVID-19 so bandwidth is probably at an all-time low.  However, if we have enough folks still interested I'm sure we can come up with some good topics to discuss (hopefully not ALL COVID related because I could surely use a meeting where that wasn't discussed).  Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
Sean

--

Sean Munday

Director, Budgets and Planning

College of Agriculture and Life Sciences

Business Operations

P. 919-515-6372

go.ncsu.edu/cbo

NC State University

Campus Box 7644

Office #209E Patterson Hall

Raleigh, NC 27695-7644

https://brand.ncsu.edu/assets/ncstate-brick-email-sig.png

“All electronic mail messages in connection with State business which are sent to or received by this account are subject to the NC Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.”