Total Feds  ___9___

CSRS  *_4__*                      Eligible Now  *__4_*

FERS  *___5_*                     Eligible Now  *__5__*

OFF SET *____*              Eligible Now  *____*

*Have a great day! *

Steve Norris
HR/Benefits Consultant
NC State University
Extension Human Resources
Campus Box 7917

https://extensionhr.ces.ncsu.edu/

(919) 515-1383 voice
(919) 513-2617 fax

[image: N.C. Cooperative Extension Logo_Stacked color_No shadow]