Dear UTAGS,

I hope you all are well.

I want to remind you of UT’s policy for self-isolation, including when and how to isolate: https://www.utk.edu/coronavirus/guides/when-to-self-isolate

If you develop symptoms of COVID-19 or have to self-isolate for any of the other listed reasons, please reach out to me if you need the department’s support in any way. Many of you live alone and do not have family in town, and we are happy to help you with anything you need.

Also, the department hopes you are all following university guidelines and taking them seriously. We do not want to see any of our students suspended or expelled. You may find these UT COVID-19 guides helpful: https://www.utk.edu/coronavirus/guides/

Please let me know if you would like to talk about any of this.

Stay Safe,

Solange Muñoz.