From: Munoz, Isabel Solange <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2020 10:51 AM
To: GeogFaculty <[log in to unmask]>; GeogGrads <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]
Subject: IRB Department Reviewer

Dear all,

  I just wanted to let you know that I am taking over as the person in charge of signing off on IRB applications for the Department of Geography.

For the foreseeable future when prompted please put my name down and I will review your proposal and sign off.  If you have any further questions regarding IRB, please feel free to email me.

Solange.