Hi everyone and TGIF!

We are so excited to share that the Office of Advancement/Alumni Affairs will be hiring a communications intern this fall, for a paid position. I’ve attached our job listing here, in case anyone is interested in sharing it with students in your college! We’re ideally looking for a junior/senior, as we’d like the student hired to have a more sophisticated understanding of UT and our mission and priorities.

Thanks so much and hope you each have a great weekend!

Best,

Emily

–––––

signature_741355839

Emily Arrowood

Director of Digital Communications

Tyson Alumni Center

1609 Melrose Avenue

Knoxville, TN 37996

(865) 974-9882

signature_2023082206 signature_364515083 signature_432420880 signature_516957640